Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Why You Shouldn't Keep the Fish Bowl near the Cherry Tomatoes

Ok, so even though I knew I would pay for it later, when Daddy got home, I went for some much needed therapy: Hobby Lobby. When I go to Hobby Lobby by myself, I walk around for at least an hour with a smile plastered on my face. Can't help it. Heaven. But, I digress. I come home, Daddy heads out, and I survey the damage. I see the cherry tomato seeds on the counter. Sigh. I see the excessive amount of fish food floating at the top of the fish bowl. Aaugh. Better scoop out the extra food so the dumb fish doesn't eat itself to death. But then: the masterpiece of the day. Yes, Gaby stood on a chair squeezing cherry tomatoes into the fish bowl. Why? " Becauth." In case you are wondering, the fish has lived to see another day.

1 comment: