Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day Two

8:40 We made it through breakfast with no major messes. Then I find my angel (see pic below) in the bathroom. With toothpaste.
On the wall.

And.... it's not really a mess unless it's in her hair.




9:31 I go in the office to check email. The office is heaven for Gaby. She can now open the door unless I lock it, charge in, grab some contraband and head for the hills. Today, she grabbed a pen and made her mark on the office door before I caught her.
9:45 Dog Food. One of her favorite things. She loves to dump it, pour it into other containers, and yes, unfortunately, eat it on occasion. Note the Dora cup, (the container into which she was attempting to pour), and the bewildered dog to the left. Lucy the dog is a slow eater, so it is hard to keep the dog food put up all day. The dark spot on the rug is the water she poured over the dog food just to top it off.



9:55 Finds another pen and draws on self and sister.
11:45 Eats her ice cream cone at old McDonald's using both hand to scoop it into her mouth. (Joyfully!)
6:03 Smashes large valentine sucker on dining room table.
6:11 Where is Gaby? Who opened the bathroom door? LILY!!!! You can't see in the pic, but that would be shampoo all over the tile.





"Life is not fair." - Lily, age 4 (actual quote)




7:20 Gaby is playing in Lily's room, and decides to eat some styrofoam out of a hat box. Swallows some before I pry her little mouth open.
7:23 Lily and I are picking out her clothes for school tomorrow, when I hear a slurrping noise behing me. It is Gaby, drinking the water she has just poured into Lily's vanity. Not sure where the water came from. Probably hoarded it away for just such an occasion.





7:44 While getting goody bags finished up for valentine parties tomorrow, Gaby takes off with a stamp I didn't use in a bag because it has a skull and crossbones. No, that's not lipstick on my sweet baby's face. It is a dead pirate. Gaby does not stop at her face.








This will be super cute with her skirt tomorrow! We've already had two baths today, and mommy does not have the energy for a third.


2 comments:

  1. This all sounds soooo familiar :). I thought it was a boy thing, but maybe it's a second child thing?!?
    Your girls are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete